Water Testing Letter
2020-2021 District Wide Lead in Drinking Water Testing Results
Fee Schedule (PDF)
Building Use Form - Please contact Donna Bushelon (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Fire Inspection Notification
Notice is hereby given that the annual inspection for the 2022-2023 school year of the school buildings of the Islip Union Free School District for fire hazards which might endanger the lives of students, teachers, and employees therein, has been completed and the report thereof is available at the Administration Building of the Islip Union Free School District for inspection by all interested persons.
Pesticide Management Notification
In compliance with recently approved New York State Education Law,
the Islip School District is required to provide written notification to
all parents/guardians, faculty, and staff regarding the potential use
of pesticides periodically throughout the year.
The district is required to maintain a list of persons in parental
relation, faculty, and staff who wish to receive 48-hour prior written
notification of certain pesticide applications. The following pesticide
applications are not subject to prior notification requirements:
• A school remaining unoccupied for a continuous 72-hours following an application
• Antimicrobial products
• Nonvolatile rodenticides in tamper-resistant bait stations in areas inaccessible to children
• Silica gels and other nonvolatile, ready-to-use pastes, foams, or gels in areas inaccessible to children
• Boric acid and disodiumoctaborate tetrahydrate
• The application of EPA-designated biopesticides
• The application of EPA-designated exempt materials under 40CFR152.25
• The use of aerosol products with a direct spray in containers of 18
fluid ounces or less when used to protect individuals from the threat of
stinging and biting insects including venomous spiders, bees, wasps,
If you would like to receive 48-hour prior notification of pesticide
applications that are scheduled to occur in your school, please print a
copy of the form below, complete, and return it to the attention of the Plant Facilities Administrator, Islip Public Schools, 215
Main Street, Islip, NY 11751, or fax to (631) 650-8448.
Islip Public School District Request for Pesticide Application Notification